Yoga during pregnancy

Hi DYWM. First, I want to say that I love the site. I live in a small, isolated, rural community with limited access to yoga classes. This site allows me to enjoy high quality yoga on a daily basis, which I love.

I recently found out I was pregnant. I’m in my first trimester, about 7 weeks along. I am pleased to find that there is a small selection of prenatal classes available on the site, but since I’m in my first trimester, I am still doing other classes as well. I’m wondering if you could provide me with general information what I should be concerned about right now (including specific poses and why) and as my pregnancy progresses into the second and third trimesters, and how I can modify them as I continue to enjoy a variety of your classes. I am talking to my practitioner about this as well, but I’m hoping that DYWM instructors can provide some expertise. I would like to continue to do yoga every day, to the best of my ability.

It may be that this topic is covered on your site and I just missed it. If not, a class providing an introduction to yoga during pregnancy and advice on modifications, would be awesome!