Yoga for toddlers?

I have a 3 year old who sees me doing videos and tries to mimic me. I would love a short & simple practice I could share with him to begin to introduce him to the awesome world of yoga. I just found the awareness games for kids under meditations and I will definitely be trying that with him. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good videos that a toddler could follow? Also, this is my first time posting so if any of the teachers read this I want to say thank you for the awesome website. The videos and meditations here have really changed my life and helped me heal emotionally and physically. I can’t say thank you enough!

1 Like

Yes I agree, this would be great. I reckon my two boys are a bit young for yoga at 18 months, but perhaps not? They do seem to enjoy copying what I do at any given opportunity, so why not a yoga pose or two. I’d love to hear from anyone that has any suggestions on classes too.

1 Like

Absolutely echo this…I have an 8 yo and a 4.5 yo that love yoga, but I don’t know where to start with them…

1 Like

Great suggestions. We are looking into yoga for kids now. I’m not sure about yoga for toddlers…

1 Like

Yes yes yes to this!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check out Cosmic Kids Yoga on YouTube- my kids love it and there is a great selection of toddler friendly classes that are short with fun themes!

3 Likes

Not sure if everyone in this thread noticed, but we now have a series of yoga classes for toddlers, as well as guided meditations for kids and one yoga class for kids five and older.

I did notice and actually did a video with my kids. You guys are awesome! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’ve been recommending these videos to my family members with kids who don’t have access to day care because of the Covid-19 shutdowns. They love them, thank you!! Sounds like Alyssa is a great teacher, would love for there to be even more options! Thanks!

1 Like