Feedback needed on our new video streaming service!

@joeevv Do you happen to know which classes you were having issues with? We have re-uploaded a number of classes as we think the issue is with the initial migration to the new service. Would you mind trying one of the following classes to see if you are still having an issue? Or send me a couple that you have had trouble with and I will get those re-uploaded so you can try them out.

Hi Sean, thanks for your quick response. The class I tried this morning was Melissa Krieger’s new Happy Wrists class. I just tried the three you re-uploaded and had the same issues with all three classes. There also seems to be an issue with the volume on them as well as the buffering. My volume dial has to be all the way up to hear the instructor. I think if I lower the quality they may work but the video looks pretty bad.

Thanks for working on this problem.

Cindy Weyer

Sure! I’ll try to get a class in tomorrow morning and I’ll let you know! Thank you

@joeevv Hi Cindy, That sounds like it might be a separate issue going on. I have the same configuration as you without any issues. Can you send me an email to sean at doyogawithme.com with your info and I can look into it further.

The videos that were converted to the new system are still not working with Chromecast from my PC. Until the app you mention is up and running, do you have any suggestions to getting the videos to play? I know some of them are on youtube but not all. Thanks again.
SoniaM

@soniamyre Can you try one of these three to see if they are working?

Hello, I am not sure if this is related to the new service or not. For a week or 10 days now I have been trying to access David’s Sun Salutations II class:

https://www.doyogawithme.com/content/sun-salutations-ii

When I hit play, I get a black screen with “an error occurred”. Has this class been removed, or is it a streaming issue? If it has been removed, I hope David might consider doing another short Sun Salutations video… they are very useful for when I don’t have a lot of time and I love David’s calm pacing.

Thank you.

Hi sean…I tried the ‘yoga fun at the wall’ class again and it worked perfectly. Not even one glitch! Thank you so much for your help.

Great to hear and thank you for letting us know!

@rapazina It sounds like there is an issue with that video. We have had some problems with some of the videos that were transferred over to the new service. I will re-upload this one and it should work fine. I’ll let you know when they have it completed. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much for your help! I am not in a hurry, there are so many good classes on the site. But I appreciate you looking into it.

Thank you

Tried the Guy Friswell video https://www.doyogawithme.com/content/slow-flow-shoulders and that froze and did not move at all.
A class from Rachel, however, proceeded smoothly after a few “hiccups” at the beginning. Thanks for explaining the reason for this. I’ll try to be more patient and wait a short while for the player to adapt to the circumstances.

@Strix49 Guy’s Slow Flow Shoulders should be fixed now. If there are others you come across please let me know. Thank you very much for your patience.

@rapazina https://www.doyogawithme.com/content/sun-salutations-ii should now be fixed.

Hi Sean. All three of those worked. I am having particular difficulty with the elevate series, with only one (day 12) of the three I tried (along with day 11 and 10) working when chromecast, but all of them working when it is turned off.

@soniamyre We fixed Elevate Day 1, 2, 3, 7 and 12. We thought those were the only ones causing issues. I’ll pass along the others in that series to make sure they are working too. Thanks for letting us know.

Hi again Sean.Yesterday it was Anastasia Hangemanole’s Strengthen and Lengthen class that was not casting. Thanks so much for your time and attention in this matter.

1 Like

@soniamyre Thanks, I will get Anastasia’s Strengthen and Lengthen class fixed up too.

Thank you very much Sean! I did the class this morning and had no issues with the streaming. Your kind assistance is much appreciated. Namaste

1 Like

@rapazina That is awesome, thanks for letting us know :slight_smile: