Fiji's 2023 Mexico Retreat! (take 2)

I want to grow by going on my very first yoga retreat! So I just signed up for Fiji’s retreat in Mexico in February/March 2023! (It was very hard to choose between Fiji and Tracey, as I practice with both, but in the end chose Fiji because I have practiced with her videos for longer.)

Since my daughter was born 6.5 years ago, I’ve been away from my family exactly once, for a work conference, 4 years ago. Haven’t left New York State since the late winter of 2019. My son was born 7 weeks before the COVID lockdowns began, so that definitely didn’t make it easy to get away. Early parenthood is such a grind - especially these last few years - I miss travel and adventure. Can’t wait for this new experience!

Who else is going?!

P.S. sorry for the double post, I didn’t mean to delete my first one!

2 Likes

I am planning on going on one of the retreats within the next year! They look wonderful. I hope you enjoy it! :smiley:

I am going!!! Well that is obvious, but I am just as excited as you none the less!

I love Mar de Jade, and every retreat there has been a magical experince, I can’t wait to share it with you too.