Two suggestions

Hi.
I have two suggestions for videos.

Could you have someone breakdown how to float up to hands from down dog? Not jump/hop, but float?
And also, this may sound silly, but I never feel quite right hopping back in to plank/chaturanga from a forward fold. I’ve seen people do it different ways too. I was thinking maybe a video with these two may be helpful to some.

Also, I’m going to have foot surgery on one foot in about 6 months. I’m not looking forward to having to be less active while I recover, but it’s necessary. I was wondering if maybe you could create 1 or a few videos for people with a foot/ankle injury where most of the poses were done on the floor, without putting pressure through the balls of the feet.

Many thanks.

Antigone

1 Like

Hello Antigone.

Those are great requests. I’ll see what we can do.

We do have quite a few classes that don’t have any standing poses, for example the Deep Release for the Hips, Hamstrings and Lower Back.

The best thing to do is browse through a few videos that sound like they might be low to the ground, and once the video is playing, you can move your mouse along the timeline and it will show you the video as you scroll through. You can then see the series of poses in the class and choose one that feels right.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Take care,

David
DoYogaWithMe Founder