Did you like our April Fool's Day Announcement?

Love your April Fool’s prank! I love that you don’t take yoga too seriously, but, yet give the best instruction ever!! Thank you.

Awesome…you had me going for a bit…and then the pizza…lol!

A little light-hearted humour was just what I needed today. Totally forgot about the date until I heard the laugh tracks! Great work!

Here I am… I thought this was real :joy: Up until David says, “5 bucks,” I was like “okay yeah this has gotta be fake because he’s trying so hard not to laugh!”

It made my night, honestly. David and Jeff going through with this was so creative and funny to watch!

I also can’t believe how naïve I was :joy:

Hilarious!!! I was cracking up all the way through it!

Oh my gosh! It was epic! I honestly have to admit that in the first few seconds of the video when I was listening to it costing $1,000 a year and then a deal for $5, I was like WTH? :grin: After a few seconds in, I remembered it was April Fool’s Day! :laughing:

I loved this video! David has such a great sense of humor, and pairing it with the creativity and playfulness of our Videographer Jeff made this magic! You have set the bar for next year guys!

What a prank. I loved it. The community of DYWM has influenced me deeply and I am very grateful. I too had returned to yoga for healing my injuries from 25 years of martial arts. I found David’s You Tube video, Deep Release for Hips, Hamstrings and Low Back and well I dove right in. Now, I’m nearing the end of the Level 2 YTT (hope I pass), and began to venture into teaching too. I am carrying the torch that is the light of DYWM with me in sharing my practice. Sincerely, Connie

PS David - you’re welcome to come to Jersey and visit us anytime. And I’ll even get you a pizza.

1 Like

I loved it! A nice laugh at the start of my day! Thanks

Thanks to the DYWM team for a great laugh! It was fun to be confused and not understand what you guys were saying for a change. And three days after moving during unpacking, it was a welcome break, along with a yoga class, of course!
Anna

Thank you everyone, for the great feedback! Jeff and I had a lot of fun putting this together! As a few of you commented, I did have trouble keeping a straight face, especially when I announced the ‘5 bucks’ part. Ultimately, I’m just glad it put a smile on your faces!

Ha ha ha. So funny! I was having a lazy March and jumped at the chance. Does it come with a pizza?

1 Like

I was so confused, and did not quite get it till I noticed the cracks in David’s voice as he spokje, and it finally sunk in! I am always slow in picking up nuances :smiley:

The pizza was probably only for the first 20! :smiley:

2 Likes

It was lighthearted and spot on. I laughed out loud. With everything that has been happening in our world, I had forgotten what it felt like to laugh spontaneously like that. Laughter and yoga are healing!

1 Like

I missed it! I always go straight in via classes…where can I see it??

I’m a little late , but that was soooo funny :joy:. You had me fooled 🥸.thank you :pray:for all the great yoga classes on DYWM. I’ve been practising yoga every day , sometimes twice . Feeling grateful for our yoga community :innocent:. Keep up the great work :star_struck:and yoga videos !

1 Like

I was totally fooled :o
But what a great idea!

1 Like

It’s now listed under the Blog. Here’s the direct link:

It was posted on our social media, facebook and instagram