Live ZOOM Yoga Events

Is there a way I can sign up to receive emails about new upcoming live ZOOM events? I thought I saw some place on the site where I could do this, but I can’t find it now. I am signed up for Josh Chen’s on 1/15 and Rachel Scott’s on 1/20 and received the email verifications. I really like these Live ZOOM classes. Thanks.

1 Like

How do I sign up for Josh’s zoom class coming up on 15th

1 Like

On the DYWM homepage, his class is highlighted at the top and you can click the “sign up here” link.

1 Like

And Rachel also has one coming on Jan 20 that is also highlighted on top of the home page (just watch the scroll of classes go by until you see the one you want sign up for).

1 Like

All the livestream class registrations also get mailed out to our subscribers, you can subscribe to our newsletter too!

Rachel’s Live Class 1-20 was a worthwhile event. Beside the enjoyment of having a yoga event to look forward to, her directions are so clear and helpful and always help those of us with varying abilities. I really love the library of DYWM classes, and the live streamed classes are a joy.

1 Like