Resets for runners

I think you are all wonderful. I don’t practice almost anything now because I am and have been training for marathons during the last two years. However, I wanted to support your project as it is amazing. It would be awesome if you could consider creating shorter videos for runners as myself. I have done your Fiji’s video for athletes and even though is awesome it is quite long. Most of the times, when training marathon, there is not really time to squeeze in a long practice but it would be lovely to have some shorter yoga resets to balance out all the imbalances creating by so much running. Much love, Isabel

2 Likes

Hi Isabel.

That’s a great suggestion. How long would recommend?

Take care,

David
DoYogaWithMe Founder

Hi David,
Anything between 10 to 20 minutes would be fine. Specially on fully marathon training when volume increases there is not really much more time to tuckle longer yoga practises.
Thanks!Isabel

1 Like

Hi Isabel.

Thanks. We do have a few short classes that focus on areas that would be helpful for runners, such as Healthy Hamstrings, Happy Hamstrings, Yin/Yang Yoga for the Hips and Yin Yoga for Hamstrings.

If you would prefer more vigorous, vinyasa-style classes, you may also find that many of Tracey, Crista or Fiji’s shorter classes do a great job of releasing tight muscles from running. Have you explored those?

Cheers,

David

Thanks! I will try some of those. Isabel

doyogawithme Founder of DYWM
October 5 |

Hi Isabel.Thanks. We do have a few short classes that focus on areas that would be helpful for runners, such as Healthy Hamstrings, Happy Hamstrings, Yin/Yang Yoga for the Hips and Yin Yoga for Hamstrings.If you would prefer more vigorous, vinyasa-style classes, you may also find that many of Tracey, Crista or Fiji’s shorter classes do a great job of releasing tight muscles from running. Have you explored those?Cheers,David Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

isabelquiros
October 3 |

Hi David, Anything between 10 to 20 minutes would be fine. Specially on fully marathon training when volume increases there is not really much more time to tuckle longer yoga practises. Thanks!Isabel Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.