Would love more full-length classes!

I’ve been noticing a lot of quick classes popping up recently and would love some more Intermediate/Advanced full length (45-75 minute) classes. I’m enjoying going back to practice past full-length classes.

Thank you for all you do!

4 Likes

I second this request.
I really enjoy the longer classes of around 60 minutes at the Intermediate II to Advance level. Please, can we have some new longer classes.
Many thanks.

3 Likes

I was just thinking about filming some longer classes! We have been focusing on building out some new challenges which often requires shorter classes. That work is completed now so we can start to create some longer classes too! I will get back to the studio this month!

Here is my hopefully constructive input: Short classes are great for morning and nighttime and meditation. .

Otherwise, I do prefer regular classes - one hour, I do not walk around all day in yoga clothes to do this short classes. Yoga is my time and one hour or so is just fine. We have a local yoga community, everything is outside, different location (beach, parks etc.) and the same concept as DYWM with different instructors. But in between I like my DYWM at my own place and my own time.
I definitely would like more longer classes for Intermediate or II . As far as restorative, I think I know what my body needs. by now and when.
Thanks for your outstanding work. Best to All.