Sangha Session July and Resilience: What Characteristics help us become and stay resilient?

This month we will be taking a deep dive into resilience, so I thought it would be a good starting point to ask all of you how you become and stay resilient? I know for myself that believing that I am resilient, and remembering ways that I have gone through cycles of growth and of release in the past has been very important for me. I believe we first become resilient by surviving, by going through something challenging in our life, something unexpected, and literally making it through. Over time, we often can look back on those times and see how strong we were, and how we actually grew from the experience. Expecting cycles of growth and noting that, as well as moments where we lose our way and our ability to bounce back, can help us remember our resilience. I have a lot more to say on this, and will share more on my blog this month as well as in the IGTV discussion July 14th at 9am. Please share your thoughts with us below!

5 Likes