14 day yoga challenge with FIji

These past 14 days have been so deepening and helpful for my yoga practice on the mat and also my spiritual journey within my days.
Such a big thank you to Fiji for her wisdom, confidence and grace. You have definitely supported me in feeling physically stronger even though I slightly (or rather sometimes strongly) resist staying in chair or plank pose for so long haha… by the end I felt much more able and empowered to do so!

Thank you and may wellbeing and health be with you all

2 Likes

I also like this challenge a lot! I’m on day five now. So many new strange moves :slight_smile: I’m so often wondering what is she really doing, and then suddenly I’m almost managing to do the same :smiley: Looking forward to do days 6-14!

1 Like

In day 5 of this challenge. To me the interesting thing so far has been that each day is not necessarily harder than the day b/4. Just different and well thought out. Thank you.

1 Like

This challenge has become a New Year’s tradition for me. I’m not sure how many years I have been doing it, but this is the first year I completed it in just 14 days! It has been a great way to check in, track progress, and even identify areas that I have been neglecting (like shoulder flexibility) during the past year. Thank you, Fiji, for all of the ways that you help keep this body going! And for making yoga accessible in so many different seasons of life.

1 Like