Fiji mcAlpine 14 day yoga challenge

I just finished the 14 day yoga challenge with Fiji McAlpine and I am so honestly happy that I discovered her classes. She is so wise and loving while teaching with such great care and confidence. Her flows are really flowing and the sequences she builds up are stunning.
I recommend this to everyone!! Thank you FIJI!!

1 Like

Hi Iris,

Thank your for the glowing review! I am so happy you discovered these classes too, it is such a wonderful experience to find a teacher who speaks the language your body and spirit respond too! I hope you continue on well after the 14 days!

Be well,

Fiji

1 Like

Thank you Fiji.
I hope one day to make it to one of your classes in real life. Until then, I’ll keep up with all the online ones.
Namaste shiny being!

2 Likes

My husband and I just finished the 14 day challenge with Fiji. I have had many yoga teachers but she is one of the best, not only because of her command over yoga, but also as she understands exactly what the student would be feeling and thus her instructions are so amazing.
Just listening to her voice can make you more present in the moment…
Thank you Fiji for this amazing experience!
Om Namah Shivay

2 Likes

I just saw this now, sorry for the delay!

I am so happy that you are enjoying these classes!

Greetings Fiji and DYWM. Thank you so much for your generosity during these CV home-bound times. I’ve always done yoga at a club, never at home nor alone. I just finished the session and loved it. Fiji, you have a wonderful flow and tone. I really like your ability to connect movement, breath, and purpose.
I’m looking forward to the rest of this challenge and other classes afterwards. I may be converting to a home practitioner after all this subsides! Thanks DYWM for caring about the greater community. I’ll definitely pass along a recommendation to friends. Cheers - Barry

1 Like