7 Day Vinyasa challenge completed recommendations for my next challenge?

I have just completed the 7 Day vinyasa challenge intermediate-advanced. It was fantastic! It had me once again challenged pushing my boundaries in yoga. I love a challenge and flow class. Getting my heart rate up and strength. While also tuning into the breath. Can anyone recommend a new challenge or classes I can try next? Thank you!

2 Likes

Greetings @Jkandkt
I highly recommend both of Fiji McAlpine’s challenges. Both are 14-day intermediate challenges.
14 Day Challenge
Elevate

Enjoy and stay healthy!
Barry

1 Like

Hi Barry

Fantastic suggestion! I have been looking at Fiji’s 14 day elevate challenge. I’ll sign up!

Brilliant thank you for your quick reply. Strike while the motivation is high.

Take care.

Katie

2 Likes

You bet! Welcome to the forum and enjoy Fiji’s challenges. I really like her practice style.

1 Like

I’ve just completed Fiji’s Chakra series of classes which were rated Inter 2/3 and Advanced. Some moves were way beyond my strength capacity but that just provided a sneaky rest break :wink:

Thoroughly recommend this series.

2 Likes

I did the 21 day Whole Body challenge and it was great. I consider myself to an intermediate student, This 21 day has various teachers and offers a nice relaxing practice at the end of each week.

2 Likes