Accessibility & Captions

Hi DoYogaWithMe! I absolutely love your site! So much of your material is accessible to so many folks of different background and body types! I want to recommended it to literally everyone I know!!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to do this because your material is not captioned. I am hearing, but I live and work in the Deaf community. All my friends, co-workers, students and chosen family are Deaf. I am often asked where I find Yoga resources and I so badly want to recommend your site. At one time I even regularly interpreted your videos for a friend, so we could practice together. I know captioning can be expensive, but it could open your site up to whole new populations of people- elderly folks with hearing loss, Deaf youth and those still learning English. Is there any possibility for this?

Most warmly, -N

This is a great idea. With even more emphasis on accessibility in my profession (I teach college English, and I teach many online courses), it would be terrific for the DYWM folks to make their videos accessible with captioning.

I will pass this request on to the tech team to see what they think is possible!

Fiji