Anyone knows an online certification class for yoga for beginners?

Hi everyone!

I am new here and would like to know if anyone knows of an online yoga programme for beginners that gives our certificates at the end. I am homeschooling my 21 year old daughter and thought that for her P.E. yoga could be a good option since she has a problem with her legs. She has Eschobarr’s syndrome which means her legs are not growing long as it should be ( so yoga could be good for her) and she injured her leg a few years back.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi there.

Thanks for the question. It’s really nice of you to be looking into this. What sort of certification do you need?

David

Thanks for responding. I’m looking for a certification from a beginner’s yoga course for my 21- year old daughter. She is homeschooling but the curriculum requires that she takes a physical ed course. I think yoga is good for her too since she has Eschobarr’s syndrome, where her limbs don’t grow as much and she had a leg injury from an accident before.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best,

Cerilyn

Hi Cerilyn.

Oh, I see. I don’t know of a progam that provides a certificate after doing a course that is physical ed related. I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Take care,

David