How Are You Showing Up in 2023?

For the hosts of the December 27 ZOOM meeting (Fiji, Rachel, Tracey, Andrea): I am signed up for this, but I just had to take a 5 minute in-person medical office check-in. I should be back when the ZOOM meeting starts. If not, I’ll sign in as quickly as I can when I get back. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi! I hope all worked out well for you, and that you were able to make the conversation. Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

Thank you to all those who showed up, it feels so good to have that sense of connection and community!!! Please share your words for 2023!

Hope, Connection, Love, Inspiration, Evolution.

3 Likes

Flexible (in mind and body ; ), Inspired, Open, Patient, Peaceful - such a great conversation today! Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Love, kindness, enthusiasm, joy, calm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Healthily - mentally, spiritually and physically :pray: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Re-commitment, intention, enjoyment, contentment and love

1 Like

Thank you. I joined at the start and the meeting was excellent.

1 Like

Spaciousness - creativity - joy - contentment - commitment

Thank you for this really nice and rich moment with all of you. Live moments are really a nice way to connect with people who are inspired by the same teachers,even though we don’t often practice together.

@Rachel, it’s Cintia, if you have a version of a new year’s spreadsheet that could be shared I would love to see how it looks like (I am conscious it may be too personal too share, but maybe you have a “model” version of it or a redacted one). I must admit it sounded very different from my way of doing things, but knowing your way of organizing things and thoughts, I must admit, I kept thinking about it and it made me very curious.)

1 Like

Wonder. Curiosity. Connection. Balance. Compassion.

2 Likes