Looking for suggestions!

Hello!

First off I want to say thank you for this amazing site. It has served me well in my home practice for many years. I am recovering from a wrist injury and am looking for some suggestions as to finding some practices to do that would be more hands free but still an invigorating workout and stretch. I have primarily focused on vinyasa in my practice so I am not too sure where
to start as most full flexion with weight on my hands is not comfortable. I don’t want my practice to dwindle just because I want to keep
weight off my wrist.

Are you able to point me to any specific videos,
teachers and styles of practice that I could search for to help me continue to cultivate my practice while I’m healing?

Thanks!

Kirstin

1 Like

Hi again! Just wondering if anyone could let me know if they have any suggestions? Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply! Have you tried Fiji’s Power Yoga for Wrist Injuries?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried it but I will! Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Just realized the video suggested requires membership. I’m not a member right now. Is there anything free to stream you might recommend? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, and sorry for the late reply. This makes me realize that we don’t have any other yoga classes for wrist injuries. This one will go on the to-do list, absolutely!
Thanks,
David