Loving the program for stress and anxiety

Just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the new program on stress and anxiety. I have been on partial sick leave for close to six months, but have lacked the tools to get better, from the inside. I am changing the way I live, by working less and having more time to spend on activities that make me feel better, like walking in the forest with my dogs, doing yoga or reading. But to truly change my own behavior or attitude, this program is so helpful. I like the structure and David’s soothing voice is so encouraging as well as comforting. As I want to continue the more physical yoga as well, I am combining this with Fiji’s 14 days challenge. Such a wonderful part of my day when doing first the physical class, then the breathing and slower paced yoga and finally the wonderful meditation.
Today I started my day with the mediation, but it was much more difficult to relax when not having done breathing exercises first.
David and Fiji - thank you again for your support and inspiration.
Namaste :pray:t3:

2 Likes

We’re really happy that you are enjoying the programs and that we can be a part of your healing process. Thanks for sharing.

Take care,

David
DoYogaWithMe Founder