New lockdown, thanks DYWM

So this week in the UK we are back to full lockdown for at least a month, probably longer.

It’s been challenging to keep positive through these dystopian times: this site which I found during the first lockdown has been a little ray of sunshine. WIth swimming pools closed again and the weather turning less attractive for long cycle rides I will increase back to daily practices.

I love the variety of classes available, and an hour with Fiji always brings down the stress and anxiety a notch, so I just want to say thank you to everyone involved.

I do hope that most people using the site find a way to pay the yearly subscription as it really is a huge bargain.

Thank you all and Namaste

5 Likes

Thank you so much, @elenaLon. I really appreciate you sharing that!

I discovered yoga and DYWM this spring, during lockdown.
I never considered yoga before, as I prefer more intense and open-air workouts, but being forced at home I had to find something to do.

And that’s where I found yoga, or yoga found me, don’t know :slight_smile:

I fell in love with it and it became a daily practice since then: at least I found a silver lining in this horrible pandemic, a true gift. Now that we are facing a second lockdown, yoga is a ray of light in this tunnel of uncertainty.

A big thank you to all of the wonderful DYWM staff. You mean a lot to me. Cheers from :it:

2 Likes

That’s fantastic, @edaksi! I can relate to yoga finding you… it certainly found me when I needed it most and has served me for 3 decades now. I’m so glad that it found you and you found us!

Thanks for sharing!