Thank you DYWM; my life is (almost) complete

I just wanted to say thank you…this is such a wonderful site, and I was so lucky to stumble across it as our first lockdown began here in the UK. Before I found it, I always did a little yoga but wasn’t regular. This site is a delight and the teachers are some of the best I’ve ever encountered. I have practised every single day for the last year and yoga is now such a big and enjoyable part of my life…I feel wonderful.
A shout out to Ron, Guy and Tracey; and David who had the brilliant (and generous) idea of starting this. But you’re all brilliant and these are just my CURRENT favourites.
Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

3 Likes

What a gift!!! During the course of the past year I have found people sharing little gifts that have come out the constant shifts we have all danced through. I am happy to hear that yoga has become a regular part of your life, this site is such a great resource to make that a possibility! We do have such an incredible crew of talented teachers, many of which I have had the pleasure of knowing and teaching with for years!

Thank you for reaching out, it makes us so happy!

Fiji

I agree with with you posted. I found David long ago and he has been my go to person for meditation and yoga before, during and after my chemo.

I love this post. I truly don’t know what I would have done without my yoga practice through DYWM during the pandemic. Yoga has had a HUGE impact on my state of mind and positivity, just for starters. :slight_smile:

2 Likes