Please, what is with all the photos?

I’ve posted this before. We don’t need to see a big photo of each class. We have to scroll and scroll to get to the one we want. One easy thing to do would be to offer a toggle switch to see photos or not see photos. Could you do that please?

I saw this suggestion earlier in another thread and I understand that a lot of folks aren’t crazy about the photos. I do like them though. I know it sounds silly, but they kind of motivate me prior to class. So, hopefully you won’t do away with them altogether…the comment above suggesting an on/off toggle is a good one.

Yes, I’m sure they’re there for a reason and you mentioned one, to motivate you. To me, they don’t add anything and, as well, I’m trying to skim through my, formerly called bookmarks, now, my practice studio, and find one that suits me that day.
Thank you DYWM for being open to our suggestions and if you can make them happen, terrific. If not, I still love the site and I thank you for keeping me limber, strong and active.

Did I say if you can’t do a toggle switch, the photos are okay.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback and apologies for the delay in responding. I guess the photos are quite big, but they are meant to provide students with a visual representation of the class. Anyway, I can see why you would think they would be too big.

I don’t know what to say. In the first place I’m embarrassed I brought it up. But then again, I know it seems like a small thing to you but we’re the ones scrolling through class after class to find our next class. How about more info in the paragraph about what is included in the class, if you think that’s necessary, and using a small, close up of the instructor?
I’ll also say, maybe adding insult to injury for which I apologize (but as you can tell that isn’t stopping me from continuing :wink:), the photos are of the instructor not the class. Seeing instructors in one pose or another doesn’t help us decide if we are going to take that class.
Once again, I will say I love DYWM and I thank you for starting it and making it terrific.
BTW, I would be happy to “donate” in addition to the new yearly rate, an idea I remember someone proposed.
Thank you for your passion and your work to provide us with excellent yoga classes!
You don’t need to respond to this. I’ve had my say and you’re busy.:blush:

Hey there Linda!
I had been wanting to donate too, but found that the donation page wasn’t working. I reported this to the super helpful tech support team and it has been fixed. So if you are interested, you can go to the help/faq page (Help - Troubleshooting & FAQs | DoYogaWithMe) and you will see there is a question about donating and a link to the donation page.
:slight_smile:
Carey

1 Like

Thank you for your support!!!

I think the photo sizes are appropriate, and I appreciate them.

Please take down my comment that started this. I’ve heard what everyone has said and that’s it. No more. I thought I was helping but obviously not. Please delete the subject. Thank you,

We all have opinions. Your post was fine about the pictures. I was simply voicing my opinion about the pictures, as well. I personally like having them, but others may not, as you don’t. :peace_symbol: :v:t3: