Pre-natal/easy to modify class suggestions

Hi there!
Love everything you guys do.
I’m a regular yogi participant, and now, a pre-natal participant. I’m struggling to find classes that stay within my new range of motion/ or that I can easily modify.
You have a few pre-natal specific classes, but I would love to know if there are classes from your huge catalog that I’m not thinking of that could be easily modified for pre-natal? Not sure if this is a popular request, but I think it could be pretty awesome to have a “pre-natal playlist” if that makes sense. Or does this exist already and I’m just not seeing it. Who knows!
Just a thought, and truly, love you guys! Thank you for keeping me zen!

Hi there.
Sorry I missed this. Is it too late to answer this one? We do have quite a few prenatal classes to choose from, but if you’re looking for classes outside of those let me know what style and teacher you prefer.
Take care,
David

Hi Jill and David, I’d be interested in similar info, i.e. which classes outside of the currently labelled ‘prenatal classes’ are easier to modify/more appropriate for a pregnant body. I’m an intermediate student and love Fiji’s Crista’s and Tracey’s classes in particular.

I love Fiji’s intermediate prenatal class but I’m a bit worried I’ll exhaust it before the next few months are done :slight_smile :slight_smile:

Also wanted to take the opportunity to say a big thank you to the whole team at DYWM, I love the site and really appreciate what a labour of love it is for you all.

Ok, I’ll check into this for you both.