Recommend a yoga class for post-strength training?

Once a week I do a full body weight lifting routine with a personal trainer. On my other days I like to do a morning and sometimes evening yoga practice. I pick those depending on my energy level and mood. But on the mornings post-strength training I’m a bit sore and tired. I need to lengthen everything and breathe, as well as wake my body up for my day. Any recommendations on specific classes here to do that? I am finding classes are either a bit too vigorous or they are too slow/restorative focused. I’m looking for a blend of both; long holds, breathing, with lengthening & opening. But suitable for a morning not a quiet evening practice. If that makes sense :slight_smile:

Thank you for any suggestions you may have!

Hi Shannon.

I would recommend trying a few classes with either Rachel or myself. My Maintain Alignment series may work for your needs, or Rachel’s Fundamentals of Practice 7-Day Yoga Challenge.

Satiya is also great if you’re looking for something a little more gentle, or Sarah-Jane or Nyk’s yin yoga classes if you’d like really long holds.

David’s PNF and the Stretching Classes are perfect for post work out. They are my go to’s…