Back to Health 30-Day Challenge - Community Discussion

Hello community!

For those of you who are joining us in our Back to Health Senior 30-Day Yoga Challenge, this is where you can tell us how you are doing, ask questions and talk to others.

Let’s have fun together!

Take care,

David

Thank you so much for this challenge! I have greatly enjoyed and benefitted from your Gentle Yoga/Seniors/Restorative yoga classes over the years but I love the idea of a consistent, building month-long practice. I’ve recommended the challenge to my friends. Would really like to see a focus on seniors become part of your regularly scheduled challenges. Thanks again.

You’re welcome! It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying this. With the positive response we’re getting with this challenge, we will definitely continue to film classes for seniors.

So far I have managed to pursuade my husband to partake in this challenge every day. Thank you David for making the classes in a way that encourages my husband to try yoga. I know he will benefit greatly and may even continue after the 30 days (fingers crossed).

Fantastic! Glad to hear it!

This is my first yoga class ever. I am really enjoying it. I wasn’t able to start on January 1, so I’m a day behind, but I haven’t missed a day since I’ve begun. I can’t say that about the first week of any other fitness program I’ve ever done.

Thank you David. You are very inspiring.
~Lisa

That’s great, Lisa! I’m really happy for you.