Constant buffering on videos

Hello,

We’ve been thoroughly enjoying our time with DoYogaWithMe so far. However, we are having issues with loading the videos. We’ve tried on different internet connections, both of which are very fast, different PCs, and different browsers. It will run smoothly for a few minutes and then freeze intermittently for a few minutes. We live in Perth, Western Australia, if that makes a difference.

Has anyone had any similar issues and been able to resolve them?

Thank you!

Nick and Sarah
YogaPowerCouple

I have the same problem and frequently switch to YouTube when the video is also on that site. Then I downgrade to 140 play. I live in BFE Arizona, so very far out of town

1 Like

It seems this was already addressed here.

However, changing browsers has yet proven to be repeatable solve. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t.

We have, like @oxdoc and a few posters on the linked topic, found that all other streaming servers work smoothly (YouTube, etc.). It is just this particular website that is slow, which sucks, because we LOVE it.

Cheers,

Nick and Sarah
YogaPowerCouple

Can you let me know if you are a subscriber and logged in? If you are there is a gear-wheel below the player and next to the “Share” button that allows you to change the player to see if that helps.

I’m in outer metro Perth. It happens a lot with me too.

I am a subscriber, no gear wheel or drop down menu appears. Have I just not looked in the right place? I have switched to other scrubber option but I usually find the video then access it if it’s available on YouTube. I have to set to 144 to be reliable because I live in very remote area.

Are you a subscriber or free member? Have you tried changing your browser? That often fixes the problem right away.

There is no gear wheel for subscribers - it functions with smart software that chooses the best video file according to the speed of the connection. Is it working ok for you?

Unfortunately no. The videos do not play when I am home. I have to switch to 144P on YouTube and find the video if it is there. When I use the site buffer I have to restart the video several times during class.

I live in a remote ranching area. When I am staying in a town or hotel, The site selected player works fine. This is what is happening to the yoga fans in Perth as well.

Thank you for your attention, it is very kind and I love the site in all other ways,

Bonnelyn

1 Like

I am a subscriber that uses firefox on the computer and chrome on the tv. I honestly believe it is our internet connection.

1 Like