Livestream - connection

I cannot get onto the livestream for connection. My error message is media failed to decode. When I google it there seems to be a general consensus that this is part of the problem with the new IOS.
I tried accessing it via the DYWM app but got the same message. Any suggestions as how to fix this?

I have the same issue with the same error message. I’m connecting through Firefox -browser. Will give Edge a try, but i doubt it will be a pass
Wonder if we’ll have access to the recording…hope the class is recorded :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem, but for me the message is ‘access to the video is denied’. I’m using Chrome.

I tried accessing it on chrome too and still no luck.

There was an unexpected technical error with the livestream. Apologies for the missed stream.
We have published a recording of the stream here.

2 Likes

Many thanks Georin (and to those of you who wrote in about the problem). I too had this issue and was curious to know what happened.
I know DYWM wants to reserve the Forum for discussions about yoga, but these quick threads on technical issues can be helpful for checking to see if others are having a shared issue.

2 Likes