Useless, for more than a week no internet connection mentioned!

Hi !

Since I started the subscription I can’t see any videos. Message appears that there is no internet connection available, but there is, how could I ever reach the video content page? Connection is fast and reliable, but I’v not been able to follow one single video since I subscribed.

Regards,
Mischa

1 Like

Hi Mischa.

Thanks for reaching out. If you are able to play videos on other sites, can you send me a screenshot of the error message that you see on our site?

Thanks,

David

1 Like

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply ! I was able to reach other websites and play videos in several ways (youtube, Facebook and other social media), but not on DYWM. I don’t know what changed, but now I can watch the videos ! Before, at some videos I could watch the first few seconds (with the chime) and when switching to the tutorial the screen got black and the message appeared that no internet connection is available. As for now I’m not able to reproduce the error message and everything seems fine.
Tomorrow I’ll start the Beginner tutorials.

Best regards,
Mischa

1 Like

Great to hear, Mischa! Connecting to the internet is a surprisingly complicated process, with the variety of devices, operating systems and browsers. It’s good that it’s working now!
Take care,
David