Coronavirus: Let's help one another get through this!

Wow, thank you. That brings warm, happy feelings to my heart!

Thank you so much for the free 2 month offer! We’ve been under a stay-at-home order for three weeks. It’s now been extended for 3 more. Although we still have jobs, we’ve had to take a 60% pay cut to our household. Doing yoga on my own hasn’t worked out well, and paying for yoga is not an option right now. This is a game changer!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’m glad we can help. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for helping people out during this very difficult time! My family and I are currently almost done with the Transform Your Life 30-Day Yoga Challenge (intermediate) and it’s really been a transformative experience. It’s helped us to bond together especially since we are all together due to quarantine, and we are all amazed and greatly helped by the benefits that we’ve seen throughout our day from our daily practice. Even though the video series is free, we are all considering purchasing a subscription when this is all over. We want to support your purpose, and it’s so clear to see your heart is in the right place.

6 Likes

Wow, thank you! It’s really nice to hear that you are going through the challenge with your family! How fun!
Thanks for the support!
Cheers,
David
DoYogaWithMe Founder

1 Like

Hello All, The whole humanity is facing a tough time in COVID pandamic. We all are bound to live a quarantine life and take our senses from outside towards inside. On the other hand, we are also struggling to reduce our material association of life through limited access. But our mind desires object of association which again brings hindrance in the purpose. And this is exactly where we are facing the problem. Interesting to know about yoga in covid which helps to understand the mindset in covid and how yoga will help to overcome it.