Filter for free videos

Hey DYWM peeps. I have been a fan of your site since I was in college and there were only two pages worth of videos! When I transitioned into my medical practice, I have also started recommending this site to my patients as I know you guys are a trustworthy, reliable site and have a little bit of everything for everyone. I think a big drawing point is the fact that you guys do have a good supply of free classes. A barrier to fitness for many of my patients is cost. I can also point people with certain conditions to specific videos, i.e. sciatica or pregnancy.
However, as you guys have added more videos and added in the subscription aspect, I feel the site has become overwhelming. Even for me as a long time fan, it’s quite a bit. I used to just scroll through all the pages when I didn’t have any specific teachers or time constraints and let something jump out at me. However, now there’s way too much to be able to do that. I can only imagine how overwhelming it must be for some of my patients who haven’t worked out since PE in high school trying to find what to do. Would you consider making a filter for the free videos as well? I know my patients are not your responsibility, but I think it would be beneficial three-fold as you will get more followers, I have a reliable easily accesible site to recommend to my patients, and they get an introduction into the health and fitness world in a healthy and secure way.

3 Likes

Hello there!

Yes, this is something we were just talking about at one of our meetings. We were considering adding the ‘Free’ box to people can check that, like they can the ‘Subscriber’ box.

We actually have some very big changes coming soon. We’re hoping to launch our new site within the next few months and it will have a lot of great, new features that will make it easier for people to find classes that are suited to them. There are so many features that I can’t name them, but I’m confident they will help make our site feel less overwhelming.

Thanks for the question!

3 Likes

That’s exciting! Thanks for working hard to continuously improve our experience =)

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much! Can’t wait to see what’s to come. Thank you for guiding me in my practice and being a great space to recommend for my patients.

2 Likes