Technical Question

Greetings, I recently subscribed to DYWM so that I can follow some of the programs and challenges you offer, specifically the “Core Strength” series, and the “Yoga for Runners” series. However, I am unable to access any of these videos. I seem to be able to access the free ones that I have always had access to, but not the videos that are part of the programs and challenges. I live in Germany so I wonder if this has anything to do with it, or if I am doing something else wrong. I tried to submit this through the “Contact” page, but there doesn’t seem to be a “Send” button, so I was unable to submit my query. I’m sorry to pester everyone with a non-yoga question. Please help!
Many thanks,
Kirsten Willis

1 Like

Thanks! I came to post the same type of issue. I cannot filter the classes because the “apply” button disappeared. I went to the “contact us” page to notify you of this matter, but as Kristin stated, the “send” button disappeared too! Hopefully, this can be fixed quickly.
Thanks, Nicole

Hello Kirsten!
I live in Berlin too and Have a subscription. I have no problem to view these subscribers videos but I noticed that when going on the website, I am not automatically logged in my account. I have to log in a second time and then once the page changes with my name on the top right, I can access all videos. I hope this helps! DYWM is fantastic!
Greetings from Berlin

Hi Kirsten. I’m really sorry for the delayed response. To answer your question, The Core Strength program is free, whereas the Yoga for Runners program is for subscribers. Does that answer your question?

No problem pestering! This is the best place to post a question like this. Let me know if you can help me out more specifically or if I have told you what you need to know.

The Send button is there now. We had a bug briefly and fixed it right away.

Take care,

David

No problem, thanks for responding. By accessing the Core Strength program without logging in, and then logging in and trying to access it, which was unsuccessful, I can definitely see I have an issue. The problem is most likely that I am in Germany, but I’m not sure why I can access things without logging in, but once I log in I can’t access anything anymore, not even the free stuff. In my account I have my country listed as Germany, but it will NOT let me change it. I’m not sure if that will help, but I wonder if you can change it to the US. One way or another, I have a problem :confused:

Thanks for helping,

Kirsten Willis

Thanks Kirsten. I’m going to pass this on to someone who will be better able to help you. We’ll be in touch soon.
Cheers,
David

Hi Kirsten. I’m sorry that you are having an issues with your access. I took a look at your account and everything seems like it is in order. Can you send a request using our Contact Us page and put in the subject line “Attention Sean” and I will look into it for you.