May 2022 Sangha Session Expansion

Yoga helps us expand not just physically, but mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually. What unexpected ways has yoga helped you to expand?

3 Likes

Yoga has helped me to understand more deeply that my body is a sacred temple of the living God with a beautiful energetic skeleton. This temple has a custodian… and it’s me! You are a wonderful teacher, Fiji.

6 Likes

It helps me calm myself and appreciate what I have and who I am. The pace of your classes are just wonderful.

3 Likes

A great tool for relaxation. Also a way to tune into my body as I age

3 Likes

Yoga has helped make be a better person and is helping me recover from breast surgery. Having a little core strength really helped me get out of bed. The nurses were impressed.

2 Likes

Lovely, One of my favorite poems by Richard Wagamese says " I used to think my body had a soul, now I think it’s the otherway around"

1 Like

So happy yoga is part of your recovery to full health!

1 Like

So happy the resonate with you!

1 Like

Yoga has expanded my sense of being more mindful and more in touch with my emotions and feelings. It’s also expanded my sense of strength, both physically and mentally.

1 Like

I’ve been meditating for almost four years and started practicing yoga three months ago because of my back/neck pain.
It took me a few classes (always online) to realize how related meditation and yoga are.
When I’m able to relax in a posture I feel grounded and connected to something bigger.
As a side effect,my back is better now🙂