Trouble with inbox delivery on challenges

Hi,

I signed up for the 30 day challenge for back strength. But it hasn’t arrived! I’ve checked spam and all other folders.

I had a similar issue last fall when I also signed up for the back challenge; the first 4 or 5 sessions arrived and then everything stopped. Suggestions??

Thanks for your help,

Bev SG

Hi Bev,

Please send me an email from the email address you use for your DYWM account and I’ll look into it for you.

Georin Costello
Director of Communications | DoYogaWithMe.com
georin@doyogawithme.com

Hi,

I’ve sent several emails from my account. THen realized I may have used a different email when I signed up for DYWM :frowning: So, changed my email on my account and signed up again for the Strengthen Back program…and still nothing. Please advise. Thx.

In addition, when I send an email to you from my email address, this is what returns:
We’re sorry, but your email message to [“dywm+ffd046b917f595a224bb43d781eb6e9a@discoursemail.com”] (titled Re: [Do Yoga With Me] [Programs and Challenges] Trouble with inbox delivery on challenges) didn’t work.

None of the destination email addresses are recognized, or the Message-ID header in the email has been modified
. Please make sure that you are sending to the correct email address provided by staff.

This has happened several times :frowning: And now, when you start me on the Back Strengthening Program, please start with Class 5!!