Weight bearing practices?

Can you suggest a beginner and moderate routine that would best qualify as having weight-bearing poses? I’m trying to avoid taking a Rx for osteoporosis.

1 Like

Hi @bobbilee! Nice to meet you.

Many of our classes have a lot of weight bearing so it would depend on what difficulty and style you were looking for. If you’re doing this to avoid osteoporosis, these two classes were created specifically for that:

Yoga for Bone Health: Upper Body

Yoga for Bone Health: Lower Body

Just fyi, you need a subscription to access those two classes. Are you looking others that are similar to these?

Thank you so much! I will start with these to see if the difficulty level is right for me. I’m proud to say I’ve been a member for a couple years! :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing your Restore the Body’s Equilibrium all this time. Thanks so much for that one!!!

Carpe Diem! Namaste.

Bobbi

1 Like

Good to hear, Bobbi. Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile:

Hi David,

Well I’ve done both the upper and lower body practices daily for a week. I have opted to anticipate and do the eventual version of the movement when you begin the most basic version. I think that might be adding more “stress” to the bones? The alternative to this remedy would be to graduate to a moderate rather than beginner class. Which do you suggest?

Carpe Diem!

Bobbi