Yoga to help you grieve?

This is an open question, just tossed out on the wind in the hope I find some guidance. All of us have dealt with significant losses in our life, and the grief that comes with those losses can be very bewildering. I feel a little smothered by it, unsure how to process completely, and unsure the best way to heal and move forward with my life. I’m curious about how any or all of you have used yoga and meditation to help you on your journey through grief. What suggestions do you have for flows, meditations, etc. for someone else just beginning such a journey?

Blessings and love to all,
Morgan

1 Like

Hi Morgan.

Thanks for taking the time to post. It’s a great question, one that I’m sure many people have themselves.

We just started creating a yoga and meditation program for grieving with Nicky Jones (this is her specialty). We in the very beginning phases so I can’t tell you when it will be available, but if you keep in touch I can let you know as the date approaches.

She currently has a series of 4 classes on our site that you may want to try. You can find them here.

All the best,

David

1 Like

Wow, thank you!! I’m humbled to have inspired such an endeavor :slight_smile: Thank you for the recommendation, I’ll be sure to check those out!

Peace always :sunny:
Morgan