Hard to concentrate on instruction with heavy breathing sounds lol

Hey everyone. I am wondering if anybody else has the issue that I do and that is that I cannot I get past breathing noises heavy sighing and that kind of noise while the instruction is being given. I would love to see either the mike moved a little bit further from the mouth so that those of us who are very sensitive to these types of sounds, like chewing, not in a video but as a reference to the kind of sound that can make you completely lose concentration on what the instructor is saying😂
There are so many fantastic instructors on this site but honestly the only ones that I can listen to for any length of time areFiji McAlpine and Tracy n. Like I said this could just be me but I would love to be able to experience more of the instructors and their personalities but without the heavy breathing LOL

3 Likes

I’m the same…It’s a bit of a pet peeve of mine as well. Rachel is another great instructor I never have that problem with! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I will check her out!

awesome and let us know how you enjoyed or felt post the meditation…

1 Like

I agree with the breathing… I did the 30 day Poise and Perseverance Challenge. There was one instructor in particular that I just could not get past the breathing. The rest of the instructors were great, though, and after a few times with the heavy breather, I moved on to other instructors and will avoid his classes. I gravitate to Fiji and especially Tracey, though I enjoyed being introduced to the other instructors and have followed some of them as well. You night try Crista S, Jonni-Lynn, or Andrea as well.

1 Like

For me, hearing some of the instructors practice their breathing helps me pace my own breath and helps me to refocus on the breath when I may not be. Personal preference. I enjoy Fiji and Tracey’s classes now that I’m more advanced in my practice, but there are times I still need to focus on my breathing when doing them because they typically don’t focus on the breath as much as others. I agree that Rachel’s classes, too, might be good for you.

2 Likes

Rachel Scott is awesome, too. No heavy breathing with her either. (I know EXACTLY what you are talking about and can’t get past it either. I stick to these three and David.)

1 Like