Feedback needed on our new video streaming service!

@soniamyre Can you try one of these three to see if they are working?

Hello, I am not sure if this is related to the new service or not. For a week or 10 days now I have been trying to access Davidā€™s Sun Salutations II class:

https://www.doyogawithme.com/content/sun-salutations-ii

When I hit play, I get a black screen with ā€œan error occurredā€. Has this class been removed, or is it a streaming issue? If it has been removed, I hope David might consider doing another short Sun Salutations videoā€¦ they are very useful for when I donā€™t have a lot of time and I love Davidā€™s calm pacing.

Thank you.

Hi seanā€¦I tried the ā€˜yoga fun at the wallā€™ class again and it worked perfectly. Not even one glitch! Thank you so much for your help.

Great to hear and thank you for letting us know!

@rapazina It sounds like there is an issue with that video. We have had some problems with some of the videos that were transferred over to the new service. I will re-upload this one and it should work fine. Iā€™ll let you know when they have it completed. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much for your help! I am not in a hurry, there are so many good classes on the site. But I appreciate you looking into it.

Thank you

Tried the Guy Friswell video https://www.doyogawithme.com/content/slow-flow-shoulders and that froze and did not move at all.
A class from Rachel, however, proceeded smoothly after a few ā€œhiccupsā€ at the beginning. Thanks for explaining the reason for this. Iā€™ll try to be more patient and wait a short while for the player to adapt to the circumstances.

@Strix49 Guyā€™s Slow Flow Shoulders should be fixed now. If there are others you come across please let me know. Thank you very much for your patience.

@rapazina https://www.doyogawithme.com/content/sun-salutations-ii should now be fixed.

Hi Sean. All three of those worked. I am having particular difficulty with the elevate series, with only one (day 12) of the three I tried (along with day 11 and 10) working when chromecast, but all of them working when it is turned off.

@soniamyre We fixed Elevate Day 1, 2, 3, 7 and 12. We thought those were the only ones causing issues. Iā€™ll pass along the others in that series to make sure they are working too. Thanks for letting us know.

Hi again Sean.Yesterday it was Anastasia Hangemanoleā€™s Strengthen and Lengthen class that was not casting. Thanks so much for your time and attention in this matter.

1 Like

@soniamyre Thanks, I will get Anastasiaā€™s Strengthen and Lengthen class fixed up too.

Thank you very much Sean! I did the class this morning and had no issues with the streaming. Your kind assistance is much appreciated. Namaste

1 Like

@rapazina That is awesome, thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

At first, the new streaming was working well. I have FireTV with the Silk browser. Now, however, Iā€™ve had some problems with a few videos stopping and the screen going black with the loading bars appearing. I have to restart the video. Sometimes after restarting, the same thing happens again. This has happened several times with different classes, like Melissaā€™s Core Strewth and Stretch, Fijiā€™s Vinyasa for Vitality, and a few others.

@duke_bball_1 Can you try re-starting your router to see if that helps?

Iā€™ll try that, but I just got a new router 4 days ago, and Iā€™m still having a few issues, although not as often. Thanks!

Recently, every video I play stops about 3/4 into video and I have to restart and advance to where it stopped and then it finishes. It seems to be every video, these are the ones I have played this week.

Finding your ground
Fire and focus
Full Wheel
Rise and Shine
Power Yoga for love love love

I can no longer stream from my iPad Mini. It is the first generation one and is running ios 9.3.5. Previously I was playing videos through Safari on the ipad. Now when I go to any video there is not even a play button and tapping the video does nothing. I have resorted to using my iPhone but I would much prefer using my iPad. Is there something that can be done? Perhaps the new streaming service is not supported on this older iPad?